Monday, June 29, 2026

Got in more shadowbox sparring on Thursday, followed by some simple combo practice rounds with a partner and ending with medicine ball work and intense abs. I had taken a complete rest day the day before and the difference it made while skipping rope was huge - few misses and much more bouncy on my feet. Despite that, I just about keeled over when we did medicine ball squats - my previously fine legs suddenly revealed horrendous soreness from barbell squats 2 days prior.

I recently weighed 208 in the morning before breakfast, in all making it a solid 9 lb gain since April. Still looking pretty lean.

Friday evening:

Deload

Log clean and press
85 x 5
115 x 5
135 x 5

Incline dumbbell press
80s x 4 x 10
Super-set with chin-ups
4 x 12

Dumbbell curls
50s x 10, 10, 8

We went on a fantastic 3-hour hike through the woods at Sanborn (Walden West) the next day. Brought along Vietnamese sandwiches. Much uphill terrain. Only stopped because I was feeling nauseous from something and it was getting a bit late.




Played PSO before bed, enjoyed playing through Temple since we so rarely select it.



No comments:

Post a Comment