Deload
Mat pulls (4)
475 x 8
SSB box squats
290 x 3 x 5
Sandbag carry: 200 lbs x 40 seconds
Strongest-feeling touch-n-go mat pulls yet. Pushed up with my quads, then hinged as the bar rose. No blackout sensation, either. I was set to do more than 8, but the bar bumped my leg on the 8th rep in a way that it misgrooved and I lost balance. Instead of getting braced again, I remembered that this is supposed to be a deload week so I left it at that.
Ordered an 80 lb weight vest. First had my eye on a very swank Rogue Echo vest, but right as I was about to hit buy I noticed that its max capacity is 40 lbs. That should be fine for a walk, but I also want a vest for doing weighted push-ups and wish to go heavier than 40. Went with the cheaper CAP Barbell vest instead.
Played much Xenoblade 2. So much Tiger Tiger, but it's fun. Used the NES controller with it for authenticity and the d-pad is ace. I have screens now.

No comments:
Post a Comment