Thursday, June 18, 2026

 Mat pulls (5)
475 x 8

Just hit this and called it a night, as I ended up training late and decided I could skip the squat assistance work to give my achy knees a break and since log cleans the next day will provide some squat movement. 

Started seeing stars and feeling light-headed around rep 4 but I held on. No acid reflux this time, thankfully.

Realized afterwards that I had been holding the bar a little further out than I should have; I should wear pants next time so I'm not subconsciously attuned against scraping up my legs.

This weight is light enough that I can move it while not paying attention, but I need to remember to start the pull with my quads and then hinge once the bar is high enough. Didn't really feel my quads working on this set the way I have in recent sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment