Thursday, July 16, 2026

Squats
365 x 3
405 x 3
460 x 4
Drop-down sets of 405x5, 315x8, 225x8, 135x8

Reverse-hyper single leg curls
270 x30

Kettlebell swings
50 x 50

I actually attempted this yesterday but stopped at quarter-squatting 315 because I felt so beat. Had stayed up late the night before, which was worth it for the social time, but my sleep schedule is so locked-in during the week from consistent sleep and rise times that I ended up getting a very poor 5 hours with constant wake-ups. 

Warm-ups this time still felt heavy, but better than the day before. 460 caught me off-guard by feeling light and I had to make a split-second decision whether to squat a 5th rep or not, but the nagging voice of moderation in my head had me call it at my original goal of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment