Tuesday, August 25, 2026

 Yesterday evening:

Log clean and press
142.5 x 5
175 x 5
202.5 x 8 (PR)

Close-grip bench press
240 x 3 x 10
205 x 7

Chin-ups
4 x 15, 1 x 12

In uncharted territory here and making log PRs every session. To be clear, these weren't all rapid fire reps and I rest-paused a little, but still reasonable enough to be a set. It'd be interesting to start going for time.

I would have liked to do curls but it was getting late so this morning before breakfast and work I hit a 15 rep set of kettlebell double cleans and presses (basically, ABCs without the squat portion) to get some bicep work in.

Currently listening Teddy Atlas' memoir as an audiobook and it's one of the most engrossing audiobooks I've ever "read". Just got to the part where he met Mike Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment