Monday, August 24, 2026

 Squats

340 x 5
395 x 5
445 x 5
315 x 20

Reverse-hyper single leg curls
270 x 30


First weak-feeling day in awhile. I had actually set-up the evening before but saved this for the next day since my left knee was bugging me from standing still at work for a period of time in the morning while engrossed with something at my standing desk. Knee felt better after a night's rest, but only slept for 5 hours before I couldn't go back to sleep. Come gym time, I was tired and let out a big yawn just before the top-set while I was trying to excite myself. 445 felt incredibly heavy and I did the minimum 5. A good showing of "bad day strength". 


I started to feel a little bit better later in the day. I planned to do some home boxing but ended up having to deal with a plumbing situation with our dishwasher leaking. Turned out to be the best-case scenario and it was just the P-trap coming loose so it cost $3 to get a replacement washer and tighten the pipes. But diagnosing it and researching dishwasher leaks ate into my evening time. I managed to get in a 5 minute round on the bag, which still felt awesome.


The leak turned out to be a blessing in disguise. When I went to Home Depot I randomly stumbled across some gym flooring and decided to ritz up my patio gym with them. Definitely going back for more. I still have plans to extend that indoors, but for now the free space is remaining as a memorial to my dad with his old desk still around so my siblings can visit and sit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment