Squats
350 x 5
400 x 5
450 x 5
405 x 3
315 x 1
Felt strong, but when I reracked I noticed that I had pulled something in my left inner thigh. I was started my strip-sets but stopped after the first rep of 315; it wasn't feeling like something I should ignore. It hurts a little but I can still move fine.
Boxing last night was more bagwork, focusing this time just on the overhand right. Awesome, I've been wanting to train that more. After several rounds of incorporating that into different combos like double jab, overhand right, low left hook, high left hook, straight right, and double jab out, we did a quick ending workout: line-up and do 2 rounds of dragon crawls to a set point followed by crab crawls on the way back, doing jumping-jacks whenever it's not your turn. Afterwards, a 3 minute plank to end class with.
No comments:
Post a Comment